Feel-Good Friday – Ms Rees

Good morning, everyone.

I hope you have enjoyed taking part in the challenges and activities that we suggested for you this week.  I thought we could round off the week with a different kind of Feel-Good Friday challenge.

Click on my Sway to find out more.  You can probably guess what it is from the picture!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

IMPORTANT :  Please don’t take part in this challenge without an adult’s permission and supervision.

I find cooking very therapeutic – especially making bread, even though I’m not very good at it!

Have a lovely weekend and I’ll see you all again next week.  😊

28 thoughts on “Feel-Good Friday – Ms Rees”

1. Hi Ms Rees I’ve done your challenge this morning I made pancakes for everyone in my family. This was part of my camp out with the Scouts last night as a world record attempt. I will send you some pictures.

1. Hi Cameron, that sounds delicious! I can imagine they were very tasty, I hope you had a nice time with your family.

1. It was great fun we toasted marshmallow on a campfire last night they were great. I camped along with 70000 other scouts all around the world. Going to stay out in the tent again tonight.

2. Hi Miss Rees, I love your challenge for today! I find cooking such a great moment to share with family – from getting the ingredients to the eating moment – which is fantastic. Your bread and ginger bread look amazing, would you mind sharing your recipes with me? I have never baked bread before. I hope everybody has a go at this 🙂

1. Thank you, Miss Maturana! I don’t often make bread and am not very good at it, but hopefully I’ll improve as the weeks go by. Of course I will share the recipes with you. 🙂

3. Hello Ms Rees. We are going to make pizza for dinner tonight. We have a sourdough base that we made yesterday in the fridge and lots of toppings.

1. That sounds lovely, Gabriella and Alexander. Once it’s made, please take a photo of it to show me. You could write the recipe in your Home Learning journal too. What kind of toppings are you going to use?

4. Hello Ms Rees I have decided to make an Apple Crumble and my sister is making cupcakes mmmm

from Kate and Anna

1. Hello, Kate and Anna! Lovely to hear from you both. Apple crumble and cupcakes sound yummy! I’ve got some apples that need to be used up so I might make a crumble too. Don’t forget to take photos of your lovely food – please send them to me and I can make a sway with everyone’s creations. 🙂

1. That sounds lovely, Erin. I’m not very good at making meringues. Don’t forget to take a photo and send it to me so I can include it in my Sway. 🙂

5. Ms Rees- I am hungry just looking at all that lovely food. I am trying to learn to make choux pastry. My first attempt looked like flat Yorkshire puds and no one could eat them. I’ll try again this week and send you a picture 🙂

6. I’m hungry just looking at all those tasty creations Ms Rees. I can’t wait to see all pictures of the children’s kitchen endeavours! P3 seem to be cooking up a storm already. 😊 What a fantastic feel good Friday challenge! 👩‍🍳 👨‍🍳

1. Thank you Mrs Taylor. The boys and girls have been sending me photos of their creations – I must say they all made me feel hungry too!