Literacy: Pobble: Hot

I love creative writing, especially when I have to think of a story with very little to go off of. It could be a picture, a video, a song that could be the inspiration for a story and from there you can build the world of your story to be anything.

I was really intrigued to give the Pobble HOT challenge a go, it was going to be my first HOT Challenge and I was really excited to try it. I felt much more confident after following Miss Deans Sway the other day on how to help build my story. She gave me tips and different things that I could consider to help make my piece of writing better.

On the website link there were lots of things to do relating to the picture so I decided to give them all a go and hopefully they would help me to create my story.

Here is a PDF link to my finished story, it can also be found at the end of my sway.

Pobble About to Hatch Story Starter

This is a great little project that can be completed over a longer period of time and it has all been created from one picture! How have you all got on with your Pobbles?