Oscar Night

Last Thursday the 21st February p6/7 had a really fun Oscar Night. At least 100 people showed up to watch p6/7’s films. The class went into 4 different groups and each group made a film. Every group won at least 1 trophy for their film but 2 films won the trophy for best film and they were Take 6 and Pixelate. The pupils got to keep  the medals that they won. P6/7 and Miss Bremner would like to say a huge thank to the audience and the guests that came.

4 thoughts on “Oscar Night”

1. Well done P6/7-5! You must feel so proud of yourselves having completed all the hard work of making your movies. I really enjoyed your Oscar Night and think the movies were absolutely fantastic. You also did a great job of entertaining us with your singing and you all looked fantastic in your formal wear. Well done again and thanks for inviting me!

2. Well done to all in P6/7 you should be very proud of yourselves. All your hard work paid off as it was a fantastic evening. Your songs you sang were really good too! Dylan was singing them so much at home that I even knew the songs of by heart!! A big thank you to Miss Bremner for all her hard work and patience with you all, there is an unbelievable amount of hard work put into this project! I loved my time working with you all, you are a great class. Thank you for inviting me it was an amazing night!