Craigston page

Welcome to the Craigston house page. Here you can see whats happening in Craigston. Hi i’m Rory and I am your vice captain and I am Calum your house captain. The person who helps us put together this page is Arran

8 thoughts on “Craigston page”

1. Welcome to the Craigston house page. Here you can find out about what is going on in Craigston. Your vice captain is Rory and your house captain is Calum. If you have any questions or ideas feel free to post them on this page.

2. House and vice captains went on a little trip to the academy. They visited the art department to get some inspiration for painting the cloakrooms.

3. Have great sports day on Friday. I’ll be rooting for you from the foggy Foinaven

COME ON THE MIGHTY CRAIGSTON !!

4. One more day of being house captain then I’m off to the academy. Its been an awesome experience, thanks for voting me in guys!! The P7s are bringing in white t shirts to be signed so if you want to sign both me and Rory’s t shirt feel free! 🙂 :p