Braemar School

Braemar School works together to provide an ethos where everyone feels happy, safe, supported and challenged to be the best they can be.

100 Word CHALENGE

If only it was a bit smaller. I could go on this bike, but I can’t reach the pedals if, I could reach the pedals then I would  be having so much fun that my head would pop of. So we need to come up with a solution, my first idea would be to go on it again to see if I could figure something out up there. What I mean by going up there is that I have to climb 8,848m to get the saddle if you are smart than you would know that 8,848m is the same as MT  Everest and that’s pretty high. Let’s cut the bike YEAH

1. Hi Victor,

Your story made me smile. Your idea of a huge bike the size of Mount Everest is just fantastic! I wonder if you could use huge stilts to reach the pedals. Where would you travel on such a big bicycle?
    Don’t forget your punctuation! You might find it helpful to read your work out loud after you finish writing. Some of your sentences might be tricky to read in one breath!

Keep writing!

Felicity

2. HI Victor,
    Your sense of humour comes through in your writing! You’ve done a great job with the prompt! Imagine a bike as tall as Mount Everest!
    Keep up the great work and keep making your readers smile!
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin, Ireland