Braemar School

Braemar School works together to provide an ethos where everyone feels happy, safe, supported and challenged to be the best they can be.

100 wc

…. if only it was a bit smaller ….              One day there was a girl called Rose and it was her birthday. Her mum and dad got her a dolphin, Rose had seen her, and it was like love at first sight. Rose decided to name her Raven, so her mum and dad had put Raven in the pool, that was her home now. But she still wasn’t impressed because Raven was too big, so Rose said, “if only she was a bit smaller”. and the only idea Rose had was to buy a magic wand, so she bought the magic wand. Of course, there was no magic, if only a miracle could happen. A miracle did happen, and Raven was back to normal and they lived happily ever after. THE END 

1. Hi Alexis,

You wrote a wonderful story!
    Dolphins are one of my favourite animals, so I really enjoyed reading your piece.
    I thought that the magic wand would shrink Raven, but you surprised me with a fantastic plot twist. How lucky that there was a miracle!

Keep writing,

Felicity

2. Hello Alexis,

Your story has the makings of a fairytale. Magic wands and miracles can lead in many directions. For Raven, the magic helped her be just the right size for the pool.

Keep writing and sharing your stories. Creativity needs to be shared.

Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia