Braemar School

Braemar School works together to provide an ethos where everyone feels happy, safe, supported and challenged to be the best they can be.

March 5, 2019
by Mrs Maclean

Welcome to our blog

Welcome to our school blog. This online space will help us to share our learning with parents, carers and the wider world and will contain weblinks to support learning. Much of the content will be created by the pupils themselves, as they develop their digital skills and learn about staying safe online. We hope you enjoy finding out about what we get up to in school. Please check back often and leave us a comment.

May 14, 2021
by Lewis Derek
0 comments

What i learned on scratch

I learned a lot on scratch like the basics of coding and other stuff it’s really interesting. I’m gonna make another story about two people who meet and go to a cinema and realise there both  car enthusiasts with animation and the lot! But more from me soon byeeeeeeeee

March 4, 2021
by Victor Dudkowski
0 comments

100WC

The Boy Who Needed love               

One day a boy went to the circus, and got a Brown balloon. His parents were anxious because whenever someone tried to be kind to him, he kicked them. but this time he never did his parents were always at work and never spending time with him so he just felt sad that other people were kind to him and not his parents. his babysitters said that he was frightening child and needed more love. His parents didn’t notice until they went to the circus. The boy was happy his parents were spending time with him so he forgot about it.    

THE END    

February 19, 2021
by Victor Dudkowski
0 comments

100WC

My name is Tom and my brother is called Zak. 

He felt really ill all the time compared to me, I have never ever been sick. We are totally different It all started when we were 6, and it was our first day at school I was excited and was ready he on the other hand was not.  

When we entered class, he said to me that he started to feel very ill and needed to go to the bathroom. We were both P1 and didn’t know we had to ask. To go so we ran out of class to go to the bathroom.  

December 16, 2020
by Julia Zuzanna
0 comments

Why I like Christmas

I like Christmas because you get too meet up with your family and have a lovely dinner.  I also like going to Poland and having a great time!

I love eating the food it is amazing. I also like waiting for santa to come to get my presents.

December 16, 2020
by gw15murdocheilidhhea@glow
0 comments

I Love Christmas Because…

I love Christmas because it is really fun and I like having the Christmas tree up. Because Christmas is in winter I like having the fire on.

At Christmas we normally meet up with Uncle Kevin,Auntie Alea,Elizabeth and  Granny. I love the Christmas dinner especially the roast potatoes and the gravy.

This Christmas it will be even more exiting because Auntie  Alea’s mum and dad will be here for Christmas!!!!!

December 16, 2020
by Maddalena
0 comments

I like Christmas because you can spend time with your family.  It also gives you a exciting  and happy feeling in the morning. I love when you get to rip open the presents and cards and it is so exsiting when it is super because you now that there is going to be something yummy.

December 16, 2020
by Victor Dudkowski
0 comments

what Christmas means to me

What Christmas  means to me. Christmas is a time were I like to spend time with my family talking about the things we love.  Christmas is a time we eat delicious food and to respect what we have . Christmas is a time time to have fun and be kind Christmas is fun.

December 16, 2020
by Maya Dudkowska
0 comments

Why I like christmas

I like Christmas because it gives me a reason to spend time with my family. We have fun at Christmas when we eat our dinner,open our presents and sing Christmas carols with family members.

December 16, 2020
by Olivia
0 comments

Why I like Christmas

I like Christmas because you get to see all your family and if you get presents that are educational you get to learn new things. Christmas dinner is yummy. My favourite thing is pigs in blankets they are so yummy 😋.

December 16, 2020
by Lewis Derek
0 comments

why i like christmas

I like christmas because it is a time were every one can come together and have time to see each other and people can get presents from each other. Also  the christmas dinner takes a lot of prep so its a great way to show you care