Where is Miss Philp Smith really going?

P5/20’s task is to explain the real reason for Miss PS leaving Marktehill. 

Anyone else who thinks they know the REAL reason is welcome to add their ideas.

P5/20 did this in pairs.

15 thoughts on “Where is Miss Philp Smith really going?”

1. Defusing a nuke

one day when miss ps was leaving she got a message on her watch it was to defuse a nuke. The message came out of her watch. It said on the message the nuke was in a lake in Edinburgh. So she darted onto her flying motor bike then flew to Edinburgh to defuse the nuke. In the air there was lots of helicopters and flying police cars. And also there was dinosaurs pulling the other nukes out of the ground and also moab bombs and the dinosaurs were exploding. when all the dinosaurs exploded miss ps sprinted over to the giant most powerful nuke on earth if she doesnt defuse the nuke it will blow up the world. The nuke started counting down 5 4 3 2 she defused the nuke at the last second. She scrambled to her flying motor bike. Then she flew back to market hill school and got her job back.

by lee and scott

2. IS IT MISS P.S?!

Miss P.S is p5/20’s class teacher. One day Queen Bulloch told p5/20 that the fabulous miss P.S was leaving to live in a fantastic Georgian house! Alex was not so sure this was true. Miss P.S was acting a little strange lately. Plus Gregor had been off for weeks now! Something was very fishy.

It was a Thursday morning and the break bell had rang. Alex was just about to go outside when she heard Mrs Maclean talking to Miss P.S. Alex heard them talking about a secret mission! “It is a wonder that my class have not worked out that I am not the real Miss Philp Smith!” Miss P.S exclaimed! She was not the real miss P.S!

Alex rushed outside into the snowy playground. She was terrified! What was she going to do! She had to find miss P.S now! She rushed into the Wonderful school! The first place that came to her mind was Miss Wills class.

She zoomed over there and opened the door and found a Dinosaur! She slammed the door shut and screamed! Dinosaurs were extinct so how on earth did it get in there! She found a note pinned on the back of the door. The note read “HELLO ALEX! I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU! TRYING TO FIND MISS PS ARE YOU? WELL DONT BOTHER THINKING JUST HAVE SOME FUN! Just have some fun? The nursery!

She rushed through the the school to the nursery and opened the first door and found a rabid dog growling at her! She shut the door faster than the speed of light only to find another note pinned on the back that said “DO YOU LIKE THIS? GETTING TIRED? HOW ABOUT YOU KEEP CALM AND EAT CAKE!” The Canteen! Of course!

I rushed through but was more careful this time and peered through the door to see if miss P.S was in there, but this time it was different! There was an obstacle course to get over to the gym cupboard where the not was pinned! there was tiles placed randomly and if you stepped on the wrong one you fell into a cellar! She found some money in her pocket and placed them on the tile she was going to step on! A brilliant trick! She survived! The note read “GO AND FIND YOUR MEDICINE!” where was the medicine kept? The office!
    I rushed over and opened the medicine cupboard and found the note! “THE LAST PLACE YOU HAVE SPENT NEARLY A YEAR THERE!” MY CLASS!

I rushed over and banged on the cage. The fake miss P.S let me in and before she could ask what I wanted I rushed into the class room. No more clues, all I had to do was find Miss P.S! I looked on the whiteboard for what we were doing for after break and it was PAINTING! I opened the paint cupboard.

I found THE REAL MISS P.S!!! I grabbed her and pulled her out! The fake Miss P.S walked in slowly! I glared hard at her.

Suddenly loud music played and confetti flew everywhere The fake Miss P.S pulled her suit off and GREGOR walked out! “GREGOR” I yelled bamboozled! Gregor spoke loudly holding a microphone “That’s right! Your on my new show Gregor’s Adventures!” A crowd cheered and all I could do was laugh!

BY GREGOR & ALEX!

3. The secret spy
    One wispy white winters day, all the children were at school when Miss P.S told them her terrible news which was she was sadly leaving.
    They were all heart broken and burst into tears.
    2 children called Abby and Georgia who both had brown curly hair but was small and tall, thought it was suspicious so when it was playtime for the P5’s they sneaked in as soon as everybody was out.
    Suddenly they heard her phone buzzing and bleeping so they tiptoed over to her desk to read the message.
    The message was very curious because it said in the text that her mission took place in the south of Scotland and that she had to leave right away.
    So Abby and Georgia decided to take a risk and follow her.
    They heard the teacher/spy coming so they hid under her desk.
    The teacher stomped in and sat down but not just anywhere she sat at her desk with her boots in there faces.
    Suddenly her phone rang and it was her boss about the mission he explained … YOU HAVE TO GO NOW… the teacher/spy replied, … WHY DO I HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW, I HAVE ONLY BEEN WITH MY CL
    ASS FOR 2 AND A HALF TERMS. The boss hung up ameditly . So Miss P.S sat frozen for about 2 minutes!! Thankfully Miss Eddie was in the classroom so Miss.P.S zoomed into the cupboard and got into her cat-soot and got her rocket powered boots before she completely vanished Abby and Georgia grabbed onto her boots and vanished.

Suddenly they were all flying in the air and the 2 girls realized they were in Africa.
    And that was where the mission started….. They found that the mission was to peel of Miss p.s’s face to reveal who she really is…………….

She was all along KEITH LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!! He took them home to Abby’s house and Keith lemon says Goodbye and I will see you soon !!!

But then they snuke out to find the real Miss P.S so they decided to go to the janitors office in the school.
    Suddenly they heard banging underneath the floor so they dug up the floor boards and found miss P.S in a huge hole 30 stories down.
    They helped her out and she caughed, thanks for helping me I fell down and Keith Lemon told me he would take over for me and he would find someone to help me and he did!.
    Abby and Georgia were pleased with them selves for saving a life and meeting keith Lemon

Abby and Georgia

4. Is Miss P.S really leaving?

It was a beautiful day in turriff on the 28th of march and at markethill primary school everyone was very sad as Miss P.S was leaving to go to gordon schools in huntly today. The great bell rang, the kids rushed inside the cramped hut and sat quietly and waited for Miss P.S to come dashing through. She came through and she wore her grey dress, black leggings, her amazing boots and she had her gorgeous hair tied up. They were having a leaving party for her, they had banners, baloons, food, music, presents and cards all set up for her. She was amazed and shocked on what p5/20 had put together for her. They had all had a fantastic day and they didnt want her to leave ever! It was the end of the day and p5/20 were in tears. P5/20 all truged home they had never been this sad. The next morning the holidays began, a girl named Alisha and her friend Emma Barron walked up to the school to play on the trim trail. As they were happily playing in the distance they could see miss ps, little mix, one direction and conor maynard walking into the school building. Emma and Alisha turned there heads and looked at eachother, they scattered along the grass, they got into the school and they had saw the clebrities and miss ps going into the music room. Emma and Alisha ran in. OH MY GOSH THEY SCREAMED! Oh oh! Miss ps mumbled. We are rehearsing for a show that the whole school is going to perform with these celebrities to the whole of turriff! Emma would be coming to watch it as she was in the academy. Come back after the holidays and you will be able to perform, but your welcome to stay ! Niall cried.
    Of course we will stay emma and alisha screamed. After a while the two girls went home to there massive houses and they were both very excited for the show, they couldnt believe that they had met little mix, conor maynard and one direction! After the holidays they were keeping it a secret that miss ps actually wasnt leaving she was just going to get loads of celebrities to perform with us! In the afternoon everyone had found out about it.they were now at the academy ready to perform The celebrities were amazeed on how well the kids could sing, they sang wings, vegas girl, one way or another, change your life, cant say no and kiss you. They performed at the academy infornt of the whole of turriff and they had a blast! The next day they had miss ps as there teacher again! So miss ps wasnt really leaving after all!
    By Alisha Wilkie.

5. One day at Markethill primary school there was a girl called Katie she has blonde hair blue eyes and her best friend was Ashleigh. Ashleigh had brown hair and blue eyes. Later that day miss PS came into the class and told everybody some bad news she was leaving everyone was sad and some people were crying. The next day Katie was off she was off for a whole month everyone thought something was suspicious it turned out miss PS had kidnapped her everyone gasped and one person called david said we should tell miss muculoch so they did

by david mc

6. Marooned

One day when Miss P.S. was teaching her students she looked up at the clock. It said, 3:19 and then it suddenly changed to 3:20! The bell shook the classroom and the children all shouted, “Bye Miss P.S. we’ll miss you!” some of them started to cry as Miss P.S. left the colourful classroom for the last time.
    After that Miss P.S. drove to sandy Aberdeen harbour singing loudly. Then she saw her crew, Marigold with her 15 tattoos, Star with her eye-patch and black eye, and little Dolphin with her shining dolphin earring. She ran over to them her ginger hair flying out behind her.
    “Captain,” they all shouted waving their skinny arms wildly.
    They all had a group hug. Then they presented Miss P.S. a new captains hat, with a big skull on the front.
    “We’ve got a surprise for you,” Marigold cried happily.
    They led her over to a big shape covered with a blanket. Star ripped of the blanket to reveal a great glass ship. The ship was called M.P.S. Then Dolphin shouted that the boat’s initials stood for Miss Philp Smith. Then they all clambered on board the M.P.S.
    They took all their treasures and food from their old wooden boat with them.
    ***
    That night they fell into a bad storm and the sea turned from bright blue to grey. But then something bad happened, the boat cracked in half and there was a whirlpool forming under them.
    “GET THE FOOD AND TREASURES AND JUMP!” screeched Miss P.S.
    They swam for ages and ages until they spotted a golden island sitting on the horizon. They swam on sadly. When they reached the island they were tired. They took blankets and pillows out of boxes and cuddled down to sleep.

The next morning they were woken to a loud screaming noise near them. Marigold woke up first, then she woke up the others there was a old lady with a sharp knife but there was no head. The head had rolen out to sea.
    They all screamed and took their belongings and ran, but then they heared a loud rumbling noise and they saw a volcano with treasures shooting out of it. They dropped all their things and ran to the volcano then they jumped onto a big rock that hung from the volcano. When they got to the top of the volcano they all jumped down…… They didn’t stop screaming or falling, then suddenly they felt a bump on their bottoms and they were back on the ship. They looked at eachother and nodded.
    The next day Marigold was serving up lunch at Markethill and Star and Dolphin were in p5/20 and had lots of friends, and Miss P.S. was teaching p5/20 again.

BY Jasmine W and Niamh W

7. The Assassin takes miss Ps to the future

One glorious summers morning miss ps was walking down the street to see if the 50% off sale was still on.She was desperate to get that lovely colourful red superdry dress and some new high heels. Then she got a fright she seen an Assassin behind the close shelf he took out another Assassins costume then all of a sudden she seen Dylan trying it on. She was scared then Dylan awnsered thankyou Dad for the hidden blade miss ps dashed home and screamed at Daniel. Help Daniel .Daniel awnsered what is the problem miss ps. Miss ps awnsered back its Dylan he is an Assassin Daniel awnsered back you have to be kidden me Dylan cant be an Assassin I have never seen Dylan jump up roofs or climbing up towers and jumping in to hay stacks and all of a sudden they seen a knight armed with a sword and knifes then they seen Dylan with his hidden blade ready to go. Then they seen Dylan sprint and jamp and assassnated that guard then Daniel and miss ps awnsered thew that was a close shot then Dylan sprinted to Daniel and miss ps. Then Daniels mum shouted DANIEL supper time. Daniel awnsered coming mum.So when Daniel went in. Dylan and Miss ps seen this portal and Dylan whispered wait here. Then Dylan slowly put his head through the portal then he just noticed that it was the future then he somebody touched Dylan on the shoulder then Dylan turned around then it was Katie and Ashleigh. then Dylan seen a shadow that was trying to get Katie. It was the templer was trying to kidnap Katie but then Dylan quickly assassnated the Templer then katie screamed thankyou Dylan but then the gang went through the portal then killed all the knights then lived happily ever
    by Dylan and Daniel

8. Is miss ps a celebrity or a teacher?

One normal day at markethill primary school P5/20 found out that there teacher miss ps was leaving to a school in huntly.All the children were really upset but two girls named Katie and Ashleigh thought it was weird how she is leaving right now. After school Ashleigh was going round to katies house so maybe they could talk about why miss ps is leaving.While they were talking about miss ps leaving they had a plate of cookies with some milk. Katie explained to Ashleigh why she thought miss ps is leaving. “I think that miss ps is a spy”. And I think that miss ps is an alien.But together they thought she was a celebrity.No one knew that katie had a botton behind her bed that would open the wall and you would have to slide down a tube and while you were going down the tube a machine would change you in to a detectives. “After the count of three jump through the wall and down the tube.When they got to the bottom of the tube Ashleigh said “lets go and investigate”.Quickly the rushed up to the school with tere hair blowing back behind them with the sunlight hitting there hair, and there was miss ps going into a limo with blacked out windows in the staff car park.They herd her talking to people but who?Verry carefully Katie and Ashleigh snuck into the boot.They peared over the back seat and there was JLS,One direction and Nicki minaj. “So were do you want to go today for your show” said the limo driver. “Well I have always wanted to go to Wembley stadium”.It took ten hours intill they got to wembley stadium.On the way down they blaired music and when they put down the window teenage girls would look in and relise that there was one direction,JLS and Nicki minaj in the limo and they would start to chase the limo.Katie and Ashleigh forgot about the whole thing and fell asleep in the boot.Suddenly the limo jurked and Katie and Ashleigh woke up.

9. Yoglabs

One day there was a teacher called Miss P.S and she was a secret agent for the government called yoglabs. Her government and her family know she is a spy. The class doesn’t know she is a agent in the shire in lord of the rings. She has to fight Ork’s and trolls and suron. There were people in her class called Jack, Robert and Cameron. Only they know that Miss P.S is an agent. BANG a big bomb went of and it was a disaster . Miss P.S Jack Robert and Cameron went to investigate the bang . When they got there was a Hobbit called Bilbo Baggins and Ganfalf the grey and Frodo Baggins. Suddenly, they all went up the mountain.In the end suron got destroy and the world was saved . By Robert and Jack

10. Spy on the teacher

one morning I was in my room. I had nothing to do s o something came in my head and itwas me being a spy. So I got my spy outfit out of the special wardrobe. When I got to school I had my spy things with me and my spy outfit was in my bag. After school I went in the toilet to get changed into my spy outfit and hid in the class. 5 hours later I was sleeping and a noise woke me up and I saw Miss PS talking to Miss MacLean. Miss PS said I’m leaving to go to Huntly school and I thought I knew it.

In the morning I went to school and everyone was getting changed for P.E. While we were getting changed I told everyone that Miss PS was leaving but no one believed me. After lunch we were in class and Miss PS told everyone that she was leaving.

On our way home me and my friends were thinking away to stop Miss PS from leaving. When we got home all my friends were thinking away to stop Miss PS from going. The next day when we were at school we all got in our spy suits and went to come up with a way of stopping Miss PS from leaving.

We decidedto talk to miss ps and see why she was leaving then I said why are you leaving because iv got to please dont look at the class then the hole class started crying ok ok said miss ps im going to ask miss miculock when miss ps got back to her class she said she is alowed to stay and everyone said yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy she is staing so then she was happy that she was staing at this schooll..