Judging time

Hi guys, I hope you are having a great time with your new teacher! I have a favour to ask, could you please pick the best fishy story for me. We have new fish to name so I set the P7’s the same task as I had previously set you. Let me know the best one.

Thank you

Miss PS

Story A
A Fishy Story

One brilliant morning in class, when the fish were ready for school. It was break time and every one had left the the class, (except me.) I forgot my homework. So as I was getting my homework I had a look at the fish. As I was looking at them, I could only see four fish! I started to worry, and then… The water stopped running and it went silent.
Suddenly I heard two people talking, well I think it was people. I looked round the corner and I saw four fish just, just floating there. I said hello and they somehow, in a deep voice said hello back. It was shocking. We talked for a while and still, I never knew their names. So I asked them their names and their names were, Fishn, Chips, Daisy and Masiy.
As I had made friends with them, I went and talked to them everyday until…
Miss Philp Smith found out eventually. I got in big trouble for it so I couldn’t go back. As I went they quickly shouted out, that Miss Philp Smith fed their three friends too much and, and they passed away. Their names were Prince Harry, Princess Rose and Eclipse.

Story B
A Fishy Story

My name is Chips and I am a really wacky fish. I now live in class P7B
with Miss Philp Smith, Fishn, Daisy and Maisy. But I am not here to tell you about my friends and myself, instead I am going to tell you, some secrets, about what us fish get up to…
We sometimes get really bored swimming around our miniature ocean. Sometimes we just have to have a little break from all the swimming that we do. Basicly we go on holiday, just like all humans do, but its more of an adventure.
After everyone had left the school, we gathered everyone of us into the broken jar at the bottom of our tank for a meeting. Every time we have a meeting we prepare for an adventure!
Eventually we were ready! There is a tiny little hole in the corner of the lid of our tank. It is just the right size for us to fit through. One after the other we leap out and fly through the air like superman, landing on the little tub of food. We don’t think Miss Philp Smith knows, but she has a pencil in her draw at the back, which has a tiny secret button on it. If you can actually find the button, it will turn the pencil into a miniature rocket! We all have to work really hard to get the pencil out of the draw and onto the cluttered desk. Soon we had the rocket ready for take off. We made sure that we were all there and then all together we shouted 5…4…3…2…1… BLAST OFF! Suddenly we were flying through the roof and up into space! We wish you could come on our adventures! Space is amazing. It is unbelievable how many stars there are! Although we hadn’t been in space for along time, it had taken quite along time to get the rocket ready, so we had to go back to earth in time for school.
We made it back to class 7b just in the nick of time. We had just finished hiding the rocket when Miss Ps walked into the room. We managed to sneakily jump back into the tank as Miss Ps put down her things and take off her jacket. We were glad she came to feed us straight away because we were really hungry due to our awesome adventure.

Story C
A fishy story

Standing on the edge of a ship watching fish jumping out of the still bright blue ocean. Suddenly ! Loads of brightly coloured fish jumped out… They were no ordinary fish they were too sensitive and timid. I heard outstandingly loud shouting. I could make out 7 clear names which were Prince Harry, Princess Rose ,Eclipse,Fish n,Chips,Daisy and Maisy !
I was thinking I wonder if they are looking for there fish! I saw a murderous silhouette coming towards me I turned around and jumped ! I could feel the vibration of fish swimming speedily past me despite not having goggles I opened my eyes. The atmosphere was amazing .There was another 4 fish I could see I decided to name them:One bottom feeder I named Bubble gum and the other one ,Humper , One orange guppie Henry, and the other one I named Formidable . After a while out of no where 4 tiny baby guppies arrived I decided to name them Shocker ,Lightening ,Pizza and Magic! I found a tub of fish food and I though I could tempt the magical fish in to the gigantic tub. I couldn’t believe my eyes they came to me. While searching around the bottom of the ocean I found a enormous red button. I accidentally put all my weight all my weight on it and in a flash I was back in the school. The fish were with me too I took them to my wonderful teacher miss Philp Smith and said” look I have some fish for the fish tank !” she replied
“wow poor them in.” I pored them in and wile doing that I noticed that Prince Harry was missing so was Princess Rose and Eclipse. I knew it was them because they had initials on their fins. They love their new tank they were swimming around very fast. One thing we don’t know is what they do at night. I wonder …

Story D
A warrior fish

Once upon a time 16 little fish were swimming in a tank in P7B, only one thing
they were not fish, they were children… the teacher was magic. She was the most strictest teacher in the world. Everyday she wore a frightfully horrid top with silm jeans.
Unfortunately 3 fish died of shock. The only way of becoming back human was if the teacher stops her curse by persuading her that they are good enough to come back to humanity. All of the fish are too scared to even look at her. As the fish were swimming around the tank, Fishin, the smartest one there, discovered that if they are not human by tomorrow they will all die! As Fishin told everyone ,they started to panic .He said “ If anyone wants to persuade the teacher, we will be very grateful!” Daisy steped out, a colourful, elegant fish with perfect fins. Later that day Daisy shouted”MISS PHILP SMITH!!!!” She walked over and said “Ive been expecting you.” Daisy went on and on about how sorry they all were. She accepted the apoligy and set them free.

Story E
Fishy Story

It all started on a warm summers evening out in the Atlantic ocean in 2010 when a small jet-lined fish named Prince Harry was born.
Prince Harry had been swimming for hours in the endless ocean that was the Atlantic, eating nothing but small chunks of seaweed that slowly drifted along the vast ocean. After a few hours more of this he became very bored and wondered what he could do for fun but he was only a few a few hours old and he did not know how to have fun down here in the murky depths, whose contents seemed to be completely empty apart from him and the seaweed that swiftly floated around him. He was beginning to give up hope when he suddenly saw a fish racing towards him, was it a dream, was he imagining things he did not know although when it hit him hard in the face, (apparently oblivious to him being there) he was sure it was real, this was confirmed for him when the orangey black fish spoke to him and told him that her name was Princes Rose and he told her his, even though he did not know how he had got this name however for some strange reason he knew it was his. She told him that they must make haste before it was to late! He was about to ask her what she meant when he looked up and saw that she was speeding at breakneck speed, not wanting to be left alone again he raced to catch up, despite how young he was he was surprisingly fast swimmer, and within seconds he was beside her narrowly avoiding seaweed that flew past him. Eventually after what seemed like an age she came to an abrupt stop beside a large rock that was awkwardly wedged halfway down a large canyon. Rose looked at Harry for a few moments then said to Harry that he must swim though the bottom of the large rock. Harry did not know much about this world but he knew you could not swim through rock, as he had head butted a few of them already but she said that this was different and surely enough she was right. He was now in a small glass tank which had many different fish in it and seemed to be located in some type of classroom.

Story F
GUBBYS Adventure!

Once upon a time when I (fishn) was young my friends (daisy, maze, prince harry, princes rose, chips, and eclipse) and we got washed away in a big wave. Maze and Daisy were absolutely terrified, eclipse and chips were screaming for there mum and I and the new guys (no names yet) were crying WAWAWAWAAAA… MMMUUMMMMYY!!! Once the big wave had stopped we all made sure that everyone was okay and swam on.
That night we were still swimming and so tired . We swam and swam and swam and just then, in the distance , we saw a big dark cave Daisy thought it would be a good idea to spend the night in the cave. We got to the cave and everyone was soooooo tired that we sundly just fell asleep. The next day once everyone was awake we needed food ! We were all very hungry we saw some seaweed and went to EAT!!! “that was delish” prince harry and princess rose mumbled with there mouths full.
After a while once e we had a chat and finished eating we kept swimming and swam for about 6houres then out from no ware came a vicious great white shark and came in and tried to snap us all up !! screaming and shouting crying and bubbling we tried to loose him but unfortunately couldn’t prince harry couldn’t keep up and sadly got eaten “NOOOOO HARRY PLEASE OH NO BOOHOO WAAAAAAA “ we all bubbled
“poor harry he will be sadly missed!” I said .
We all carried on swimming and came along some new fish we weren’t quiet sure if we should talk to them but they looked lost. We swam swiftly up to them they looked scared and swam quickly away we shouted at the top of our voices “please don’t be scared we promise we wont hurt you we are fish like you too!” they came out from behind the seaweed and said in a stuttery voice “h-h-h-e-e-e-l-l-l-O-o-o” “my name is Phelps” “and mine is Missy” “were from America. We got lost and and…..” OH NO a big net and a big boat came over our heads the net came down and we got swooped up and in the big boat and out in a tank. Wears princess rose ? Oh no shes over there she’s she’s she’s DEAD NO NOT ANOTHER ONE!!” this is the worst day ever !!!”
A while later we arrived at a place called ‘pets at home.’ we stayed there for ages and saw all the other pets getting bought and all the other fish but not us everyone but us all the new oets coming in and going out but a nice looking lady came in and bought us YAY WOOHOO

Story G
A fishy story

I stared at my reflection through the gleaming glass, the waves hit the edge of the bowl continuously before developing into subtle ripples. It had been a week since a towering figure entered us into the tiny bowl although my new home wasn’t appealing to me. After a minute at staring expressionlessly I finally left the glistening pane. Before very long a sleek, fiery orange scaled fish swum calmly towards me saving me from the horrific trap of boredom.
My eyes shot a glance towards her, the flimsy tail joined on to her captivating body moved elegantly, back and fourth. To break the awkward silence I finally spoke “We have to get escape!” I blurted out.
“Why?” Rose snapped “Where are we to go?” This time she spoke calmly, it was not like her to panic. I stared up at the motionless water, beyond the tank I dreamt of an enchanted land where fish were free to swim solo and live their life on their own terms, although dreams never became reality for me. I swam into the antique chipped pot inside many fish floated including Fishn, Chips, Eclipse and many others none of which had pleased me. Without control my eyes began to flutter for exhaustion had finally hit me…
I woke with a fright due to a stiff fin striking at my own,my eyes gradually opened and a face exquisitely beautiful stared joyfully into mine, instantly I recognised that Rose had something thrilling to tell me. Eventually Rose began to speaking swiftly “I want to escape!” She proclaimed, a burst of bliss entered my face. Although, just now as my dreams were coming true a wave of fear washed through me, maybe Roses words were true, where would we go?
I sat peacefully fighting back the expression that was about to hit my face. Suddenly I felt a strange , unfamiliar feeling rush through my pulsing veins: intimidation towards the petrifying somewhat unknown world. Despite this I had an urge for the rush of adventure and this was a chance to be grabbed with both hands. Afterwords, it was time, I swam beneath the murky foliage that intertwined with the jug, our strategy was discussed…
I leapt out of the circular tank, a sense of accomplishment sprinted through me. Before very long I found myself on the ocean blue carpet my side had snagged viciously against a rustic, metal pin. Red liquid oozed out from me, seeping through my cut. Luckily, a hand grasped against my bone dry figure and transferred me back into my home, drenching me in my essential aqua. After a couple seconds I saw the face I longed to see since my injury, Rose.
“So no more adventures?” She said with a slight hint of sarcasm in her high pitched voice.
“No, no more adventures.” I replied, glancing at the picturesque sun hovering over the golden rolling hills.

Story H
The fish advEnTUrE
there was a littil fish called oreo he was a red and seilver fish. His house was at the butom of the deep blue sea. He was going to the reef and he saw a floating object he went to the floating object and he saw a shiny cold fly so he went to it. And at that moment he bit the fly and he was going up and when he went up the mummy fish saw oreo. and swam to him trying to get him down but she did’nt get there in time oreo was capturd. The mum was crying oreo’s friend’s came past his mum one of them was going to asker her but they saw oreo and swam up to the boat. They also got capturd so the mum swam up to the boat and she got capturd and the fisher was miss Ps peadeld back to the beach and the fish where scard if they got eatin alive but the only scary thing was the school it was dall with no pets but pupets pets. So they went in to her class room they where droped in a deep fish tant that had a brown and blue jug and some seeweed oreo was very happy so was his mum and friend’s

THE END

Hello P5

I hope you are all working hard and enjoying your final term in P5. For all those budding actresses and actors here is a theatre group that some of my P7’s go to (Katie this is what I was telling you about). http://www.rhonamitchell.co.uk/musical-theatre.html
Let me know all your news, I also need you to judge the P7 stories (ask your teacher if you can do this in class time.)
Katie C can you tell your Dad I shall text him as the email didn’t go through.
Miss PS

Primary 5 Good News!

Hello P5
I hope you are having lots of fun this term. I have exciting news! One of the P7’s has brought in baby fish to add to the tank. There are two very orange guppies and two pale orange guppies and then 4 tiny babies which are being kept seperately till we know what they are. P7 and I would love it if you could suggest some names!

On a sad note I am afraid that Prince Harry, Princess Rose and Eclipse aren’t with us anymore 🙁 Not sure what happened but I hope that the new fish will be happy in their place.

Missing you lots, Miss PS

Good bye P5/20

To my fantastic class, thank you so much for all your hard work and effort this year. I wish you the best of luck for your final term of P5. I am sure you are going to have a fantastic term with lots of fun and exciting activities.

I shall keep you up to date with the fish and what they are up to.

Keep in touch; I am sure I will be hearing all about how you are getting on.

Thank you again for all my lovely gifts and thoughtful cards.

From Miss PS