7 thoughts on “What makes the perfect teacher?”

1. The perfect teacher

Introduction
    The perfect teacher to us would be kind, helpful, would not make us do extra hard work, is not strict, does fun things and does not mind about our handwriting, if it is neat or not. So far the best teachers we have had are Miss Philp Smith, Miss Bulloch, Mrs Laing, Miss Heron and Mrs Davidson( Miss Kindness). The teachers we would like to have are Miss Bremner, Mr Irvine, Miss Lima, Miss Mcgillivary and Mrs Robertson.

Age
    Sophie and Katrena both agree that age doesn’t matter it is that teachers are best when they are happy because if they are grumpy they can be really strict as well as give you lots of homework and lots of hard work in class. Teachers that are grumpy don’t normally do fun things like art, crafts, stories, sewing, weaving, go on trips, go down and playing games at the Baden Powell Centre or the den if it is a sunny day.

Clothing
    We would both agree that teachers should not wear old fashioned 70’s or 80’s clothing because that might make children not like them or it might make the children sick with the bright patterns. We think they should wear lovely outfits that the children like or appreciate. That is only our opinion though but other kids might think differently.

Personalities
    We think that teachers personalities should be happy, cheery, joyful, fun, exciting, but as well as serious about work. They should have a good laugh sometimes, but if kids are not behaving they can miss out in fun activities and get in to trouble for what ever they did. They should also set a good example if they are talking to another teacher.

Appearance
    Sophie and Katrena think that they should have a bright appearance with sensible coloured hair and a sparkly smile. They should always have their hair tied up if the are doing class gym or if they are doing any thing with food or things that it will get in their way.

Likes
    Teachers should like teaching because that’s the job they chose and they should like all pupils in their class because they have to deal with them all year round.

Dislikes
    We think that teacher should dislike giving pupils in to trouble for bad behaviour. They should dislike over hearing pupils bullying others or cyber bullying them.

Conclusion
    Overall the perfect teachers to us would be who we just described above because it is true that all teachers should be this. This is the perfect teacher to us because this is the teacher we have now but sadly she is leaving.

By Katrena and Sophie.

2. What is the best teacher

my perfect teacher is…

My perfect teacher teaches me to listen and do my favourite things like art and spelling and quick maths and maths. My teacher is a nice freandly woman. She wers black jeens white teeshout and
    black jacet with red shoes red shinee lips black hair She helpful she hepls me and she funny she has speacel powers.She makes me happy and she makes me smile.She listens to me and she is the best teacher in the wold.She is cool

By Lewis.

3. The Secret Mission

One sunny eveing Miss P.S was watching tv in her livenroom and she had a bowl of popcorn right beside her while she was watching a scary movie and hugging a pillow so tite it would proible birst and fill the room with fellers, Miss P.S went out of the livenroom and went into the kinchen to get more popcorn, in the afternoon it was hot and sunny so Miss P.S opened the window and leffed it it open so Zoe and Katie sneaked into her livenroom and suddenly Miss P.S came back though and neerly saw us so we dashed out of the window and hid behind the wall and we were deffentliy sure she was gone up to her bed room to get her PJ’s on. In the morning Miss P.S went and put her fluffy slippers on then suddenly she vanished ……….. Zoe and Katie stood ware Miss P.S stood ware her slippers lay and they vanished as well as her. We found out we were in her lab but we did not found out ware she was really going .

By Zoe and Katie.