6.12.18 – 12.12.18

Festive greetings everyone!

This has been yet another busy week – lots has been happening.  First and foremost the boys and girls have been busily preparing for their Christmas show.  They have been working hard preparing songs and actions for the performance and I would have to say their hard work has certainly paid off! If you came along this morning you will have seen how wonderful they all were – Mrs Moir and I are very proud of them 🙂

Here are the delightful little P1M angels and our wonderful Joseph!

As well as busying themselves with preparations for the Christmas shows, the children have had their Christmas lunch and have also been getting very creative.  We have made a beautiful ‘snow globe’ baubles

and also some Christmas pudding cards.  The children told me it looks more like a potato so we made a class decision that they were Christmas potatoes – not puddings!!

You should already have the Christmas potatoes at home and the snow globes are currently sitting pretty on our class tree, but will be with you before the holidays 🙂

If you haven’t yet seen the P1-3 Nativity I hope you all enjoy it tomorrow and that everybody has a safe and relaxing weekend.

Mrs MacKinnon and Mrs Moir

2 thoughts on “6.12.18 – 12.12.18”