P3 30.4.20

Good morning and happy Thursday!

We hope you are all well and ready for another Thursday! It has been great to catch up again this week and we are looking forward to hearing from some more of you today.

These are today’s tasks. We hope you enjoy them. We will be looking out on studyladder to see who is managing to answer their comprehension questions correctly. It would be great to see some photos of the fractions task too!

There is also a copy of the spelling words again – these are not new but just for anyone who was struggling to find them before 🙂

Have a great day!

Miss Foote, Mrs Settle and Mrs Welsh

30.4.20 Home learning Literacy

30.4.20Home learning Numeracy

Tiger Comp

y and u 20.4.20

4 thoughts on “P3 30.4.20

1. Great work, TG and well done for spotting my mistake! I often do that, don’t I? The answer is in my head so I accidentally put it in the question. When I do this in class, I say that the answer fell out of my mouth and I try to put in back. 😊

2. Thank you Mrs Settle! I worked it out but think the last question on word one should be 21/3 to make GREAT WORK! (otherwise 21/7=3 which would be x?)

TG

3. Thanks, TG. I think your word is NUMERACY. I have another one just for you!
    1. 5×4
    36÷4
    2×11
    35-9
    21÷7

2. 63-59
    4X3
    27÷3
    4X4

Good luck from Mrs Settle

4. TG wanted to set Mrs Settle a code breaker (he is loving these)
    4×3 then add 1
    12÷2
    7×2
    2×11
    81÷9
    8×3 then add 2
    6×4
    22÷11
    Thank you for everything you are all doing and TG enjoyed catching up with Miss Foote today. He is loving all of his learning and is excited to continue with fractions. 🙂