P3sw Blog Update 6.9.19

We have all settled well into our new class. We are enjoying P3 and learning lots of new things! Here are a few of the things we are enjoying.

I have enjoyed Numeracy because I like numbers. I have been learning about hundreds, tens and units.     Nathan
I liked doing Maths using the textbooks because it is fun.    Eliza
I like problem solving.     Freddie

I like Literacy because you get to do different activities and it is fun.     Adam
I like reading because the stories are interesting.       Niamh
I like writing because you get to read the stories you have written.       Tommy
I enjoyed Literacy because it’s really fun for me to write about the organs of the human body.      Tara

I have enjoyed learning French because in French you can say different things and sing different songs. I liked the Boogie Woogie song and that is the French way to sing the Hokey Cokey.        James W-F

I like Drama because we learn a lot of songs and it is fun.      Victoria

I have enjoyed learning about the human body. I have learnt about the digestive system.    Charlie
I like the topic and I like making things. I enjoyed putting the bones together to make a skeleton.      Jayden
I like learning about the human body.      Reo
I like topic and I liked it when we used bone shaped paper to write on to show our learning.  Arthur

We also enjoyed the wonderful production of The Railway Children that came to school this week. We loved all the children’s characters in the story. We thought Peter was very funny, Phyllis was cute ans Bobby was brave.