P6a Blog 12.2.19

Hello everyone! We are have been busy rehearsing for our assembly next Friday. We can’t wait to show you all of our hard work. Here is what P6a wanted to share with you:

Ferida – Our assembly is about the evolution of music and we are going to be singing songs from different decades.

Archie – We are going to be singing songs from ????, ??? ???????, ? ???? ?, ????? ??????, and ?????.

Darcy – We are going to be having a competition in school where we sing songs in different languages. I think P6a will win!

Olivia – We are starting a new topic about space!

Liam – I am over the moon!

Jessica – In Numeracy we have been learning about fractions.

Amelia – We are saying goodbye to our mini Elements topic and moving on to one about space

Liam – In problems solving we have been finding and creating patterns

Ferida – Our assembly is about the evolution and we are going to be singing songs from different decades in music.

Liam – I am over the moon!