St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

P2/1 Learning Highlights 24th May 2024

This week we have been practising our common words and revising over all sounds taught.  We also focused on using Capital letters and answering questions related to a text.

In Maths, we have been looking at Mass and measuring.  We also revised o’ clock and  half past using clocks.

For PE on Wednesday, we enjoyed a football session with a coach. We had fun scoring goals and dribbling the ball around the pitch. We had lots of fun.  We have also practised throwing a javelin.

On Wednesday Primary 2 went to Mass at St Peter’s and on Friday it was Primary 1’s turn. We were all well behaved and our adults were very proud of us.

This week we were very excited to take the Sunflower seeds we planted home.  We will try to take good care of them at home.

Learning Highlights:

‘I enjoyed time’ – Victoria

‘I liked using the Lego’ Arjun

‘I liked playing football’ Daniel

‘I loved the football’ Connor

Congratulations to Connor our Hot Chocolate winner and well done to this week’s winners of class points.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.