Primary 1A Learning Highlights 9th June 2023

This week the Dragon left us activities for Goldilocks and the Three Bears. We made special Baby Bear headbands and we had to cut out the pieces ourselves. We designed a new bowl for Baby Bear to have for his porridge. On Wednesday, the dragon left us all the ingredients to make porridge. We made it with water and some with milk. Our favourite one was the milk porridge.

In maths, we cut out porridge bowls and put them in order from the smallest to the biggest. We nearly ran out of room on our sheet of paper! We have also been practising our division and subtraction skills.

We have been practising for our assembly and we can’t wait to show everyone on Friday 16th June at our Fairyland Showcase.

On Thursday, we met our new teachers for Primary 2 and it was very exciting! We also met in our House Groups to listen to the P6 pupils making their speeches to become House Captains. We got to vote on the person that we thought would be the best House Captain.

Some of our personal highlights this week are:

Tiya – I liked looking at all the work in my castle book.

Aarav – I enjoyed playing in the ice cream shop.

Connor – I enjoyed making the porridge.

Vedansh – I enjoyed making the masks at the House Groups.

Alexander – I enjoyed playing outside.

Vasilisa – I enjoyed playing with all my friends.

Well done to Kacper who is this week’s Hot Chocolate winner.