P6B 27.01.23

Wow, what a week we have had! As I am sure you can all imagine, a lot of this week was finalising the preparation for our Burns’ Supper and Class Assembly. We have been busy creating PowerPoints about the life and work of Robert Burns, making posters about famous Scots’, making Scottish dictionaries with all the news words we have learnt throughout the topic, creating highland ‘coo’ artwork on the Netbooks using 3D Paint and learning how to make tartan by weaving paper together. I hope you all enjoyed exploring the learning and discussing it with the children.

My definite highlight was the Burns’ performance – I am so incredibly proud of everyone (as we all are)! It was a beautiful performance by everybody! Thank you all so much who attended.

Well done to Zephaniah who won the hot chocolate. Zephaniah has been working really hard and trying to be focussed on his learning and following our rules.

Here are our some photo highlights – working hard to prepare for our events, doing some Narrative writing (in a relaxing setting!) and taking part in Number Talks.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and see you on Monday!

Miss MacGregor