Primary 4B Weekly Blog 26th August 2022

| 1 Comment

Well done to Primary 4B for having had a great two weeks back at school!  We have completed a wide range of activities during this time and the children have particularly enjoyed creating a self-portrait, a poem tree and a Children’s rights poster, as well as expressing themselves during Free Writing Friday.  Their maths lessons on place value (including practising the 10 times table) have also been a highlight from this week.

Stefi: I liked making the posters about children’s rights.

Layla: I liked doing the self-portraits because it is interesting to learn about different artists.

Matteo: I really liked doing the Back To School and The Zoo reading comprehension because it’s really fun and it keeps your mind on it and keeps you focused.

Daisy Dee: I liked doing the self-portraits and it was really fun to show other people what you liked because they might like it too.  Also, when we do art, I really like it because you can show your art skills and use your own ideas.

Aiden:  I like being able to do maths outside the classroom and reading The Witches.

Our Hot Chocolate at home winner this week is Jude. He is a role model and is always ready, respectful and safe.  Well done Jude.

Please note, on a Tuesday and Thursday P4B pupils are asked to come wearing PE kit with school sweater/cardigan.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I’ll look forward to seeing everyone again on Monday.

Mrs Brown

One Comment