P2B Week Beginning 18th April 2022

We have had a fantastic first week back to school. The children have enjoyed sharing news about their Easter holidays with the class and catching up with friends.

We have started looking at the 2 times table this week and used playdough to make arrays as a visual to help us understand. We have  also been learning more Spanish, focusing on the weather and played lots of games to help us remember them. In PE we have been doing some more gymnastics, here are some great action shots:

Highlights from the Green Table:

Alex – I liked reading the new book in class called The Magic Finger. I am excited to find out what happens next.

Vinayakarthik – I liked to find the blue words all around the room with ue sound in them. I found them all and won 2 house points.

Flynn – I liked doing the Number Talks because yesterday I got it right and today. We listen to clues and get rid of numbers that are not the right answers and then we guess which one is right out of the left over numbers.

Ellie-May – I liked PE doing the gymnastics. I liked climbing the ladder to go on the monkey bars.

Georgia – I liked learning about the magic e and doing the secret code spelling.

Well done to Vinayakarthik for winning the Hot Chocolate Award and Alexander for being the Reading Champion.

Have a lovely weekend,

Miss Lawrence