St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

Primary 3B

Good Afternoon,

We have had a super busy week in Primary 3!

Between practising our Scottish Poem ‘The Sair Finger’ to learning how to multiply and divide by 2 and 10, it has been jam packed!

Here are a few of the children’s learning highlights for the week:

Matteo – I enjoyed learning the 2 and 10 times table and dancing to the songs to help us remember them.

Layla – I loved learning the Scots words for our body parts.

Stefi – I have enjoyed dividing and multiplying by 2.

Ishani – I love our new topic, West Lothian and have enjoyed learning about the West Lothian coat of arms.

Jude – I enjoyed writing about magical creatures.  My magical creatures were called Kirby’s and they can move very fast.

We have attached a copy of our learning overview for the term.  This will give you a better idea of what your children are learning through the different areas of the curriculum.

Our Hot Chocolate winner this week is Daniel!  Daniel really deserves it because he has been working very hard in class and is always kind and caring towards others.

We hope you all have a lovely weekend,

Mrs Craig and Mrs Robson

Forward Plan overview Term 3 P3A