P6a January 17th

This week we have been researching Robert Burns and learning about the internal organs of the human body, where they are and what they do.

We have been learning all about our rights and the importance of having our own name.

Alessio – I have enjoyed getting to work with different people in my class.

Zahra – I enjoyed getting to make my own tartan, we measured out different sizes of our favourite colours and then threaded them together.

Lewis – I have enjoyed working with lots of different people in the class.

Lily – I have enjoyed working in teams, it is good when we are able to help each other.

Liam – I enjoyed learning about the body parts, i liked having to find the body part then label what it was.

Mrs McLaughlin has really enjoyed getting to spend a whole week with Primary 6. It is a joy to be in such a hard working, polite and fun class. Well done everyone!

Well done to our Hot Chocolate winner this week – Rhys. He produced some excellent self directed work all about famous Scottish Wars.

Below is a copy of our Learning Overview for this term, it will let you see some of the exciting things we are going to be working on in Term 3!

Forward-Plan-overview-P6A