St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

P2B Highlights 10th January 2022

| 1 Comment

P2B have had a fantastic week learning about Capacity in maths and Dictionary skills in literacy. We have also started to look at joins in handwriting which the children done really well with!

Highlights from the Yellow Table:

Addison – I liked the dictionary lesson because the dictionary tells me the meaning of everything.

Ismaeel – I liked doing the play dough to make letters to spell different words. I spelled ball with my play dough. It ends in l l.

Scott – I liked learning about capacity when we were filling the containers with water to find out how much they can hold.

Anthony – I liked RE because we got to colour in a picture of Mary and Joseph.

Ksawery – I liked RE too because we learnt about Nazareth which is where Jesus’ home was.

Cohen – I liked the capacity to find out how many times we can pour the water in the big red tub. It was 10 litres which is so much water.

Well done to Addison for winning the Friday Hot Chocolate Award!

Have a fabulous weekend,

Miss Lawrence

One Comment