St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

P2A Week Beginning 18th October 2021

Hello P2A families!

Here are the learning highlights of the week from the Blue Table:

John loved it when he was the first person whose name went up on our new class ‘Recognition Board’.  Even though his hands were full, he still managed to help another pupil pick up their belongings as they had hurt their hands.  So kind of you John!

Rebekah enjoyed our learning this week of words that had the ‘th’ sound.  She particularly liked ‘thunder’.

Ella loved playing ‘Hungry Hippos’ with the Numicon 10 pieces when the children had to find the answer to doubles and half questions.

Ollie liked to hear that our new topic is ‘Weather and the Water Cycle’.  The children let me know a whole host of things they wish to learn about the weather.  Ollie is excited to learn all about snow.

My highlight was seeing the children again after the holiday and my absence.  I had missed them a great deal.  I hope you all had a lovely week during the holiday.

We welcome a new pupil to our St John Ogilvie family, Babafola.  We hope he enjoys our time with us and makes lots of new friends!