P2B Week Beginning 6th September 2021

Hello SJO Families,

Some highlights from P2B this week:

Kacper enjoyed playing on the iPads using an app called ‘chatterpix’. He said it was fun to take photos of his friend and use a funny voice to practice counting in tens.

Aaeryn-Leigh had fun playing the popcorn game, taking turns to pick out a piece of popcorn and reading the letter. She thought it was so funny when someone got a ‘pop’ and we had to start all over again.

Matthias liked going up to the woodlands to find sticks and compare the sizes. He also enjoyed working in teams to try and make the longest line of sticks.

Amelia loved PE this week as she had so much fun playing with the hula hoops, throwing it up and catching it.

Michael said that he liked everything we done this week with his favourite activity being the magic bag for literacy, when he took turns with his friends to pull out an object and say what sound it started with. He was happy that it started with a ‘M’ like his name.

My highlight was PE as I also love hula hoops, we had a little competition to see who could spin it round their wrist the longest which was great fun and then Sean was teaching me how to throw the hula hoop forward and get it to roll back to me – he was a great teacher!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend 😊