St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

P3B Learning Highlights

This week in P3B we started learning about compass directions and began directing our friends around the classroom using North, East, South and West. We finished writing our story about Mr and Mrs Twit’s new prank and some people read these to the class. As well as this, we learned more about exclamation marks and tried to use these in our writing. In Science with Mrs Valente we were learning all about freezing and melting. We also talked about International Day of Peace which was last weekend. We spoke about the theme of Climate Change and drew different things we can do to waste less. Tempest Photography were in to take our pictures.

Our learning highlights:

“I enjoyed learning about the compass” – Alex

“”I liked writing a poster about when you write an exclamation mark” – Zephaniah

“I enjoyed learning about freezing and melting” – Summer

“We were doing warm ups at PE, I had fun” – Ali

“I liked getting my photo taken” – Vivien