Green Flag Renewal!

A big congratulations to everyone on the renewal of our Eco Green Flag, especially to Mrs George and last years Eco Junior Leadership Team.

We received the following feedback from Eco School Scotland:

I am delighted to confirm that your school has successfully renewed Eco-Schools Green Flag Award status. This is an outstanding achievement, so please pass on our congratulations to everyone involved. Interim Assessment Report Well done to everyone at Mid Calder Primary for successfully renewing your Green Flag status. I enjoyed reading your application and was pleased to see that you had maintained steady progress since your last award, monitoring progress well and sharing your successes with the wider school community via the school blog. The members of the Eco Junior Leadership team have been working hard to keep the campus litter-free, reduce waste in school and encourage a range of Biodiversity to your outside space. In addition, you are to be warmly commended for your community litter picking activities and I am sure that you will enjoy exploring the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as part of your future Eco work.

img_2456