Term 2: Achievement Assembly

On Friday we had our second Achievement Assembly of this session. Each class nominated one pupil to receive the Achievement Award for their class and parents and carers were invited along to watch the assembly.

We also gave out Star Writer Awards, Top Scorer prizes and announced the winning house for the term.

Well done who everyone who received an award!

Term 2 Star Writers
Term 2 Star Writers
Calderwood: Term 2 House Winners
Calderwood: Term 2 House Winners

10 thoughts on “Term 2: Achievement Assembly”

1. I can’t believe my sister Millie Thomson got the achievement award in her class. I was so proud of her. 🙂

2. Well done everybody you all had fabulous achievements and you all deserve that award i’m so proud of you all and keep achieving and achieve those amazing goals and challenges.

3. I love the achievement awards. Well done everyone. But very well done to Kiera in my class. She really deserved it. And so would the other people in her class. 🙂

4. Thank you Olivia for congratulating me on Star Writer. I just wanted to say a great, big well done to everyone that got the achievement you all worked really hard to get it. So keep up the good work. To everyone else, even though you didn’t get the achievement that doesn’t mean it wasn’t good so just keep trying and you’ll get there. 🙂