Polbeth Nursery School Blog

Rosebery Visit (21/10/19)

This morning some of the children enjoyed visiting the Rosebery group where they enjoyed playing bingo, singing songs and doing arts and crafts!

The children had to listen for animal noises and worked together to see if they had the animals on their board.

“I have a frog!” Emma Leigh
“I hear pigs! and a warewolf!” Kian
Bernard “Look Emma Leigh and Rosie we have an owl and a duck!”

“I have an elephant and a cat! The cat is my favourite!” Rosie

Betty “Are you ready David? Im ready!”
“Yes. Look I have a bee” David “Buzzzzzz”

Olivia “I heard a doggy, a wolf and a horse Neiiiigghhhhhh”

Katie won the bingo! Well done Katie!

The children enjoyed singing to the group.  Olivia did a beautiful solo and sang the alphabet! Kian and David sang Incey Wincey Spider! Emma Leigh suggested 5 Green Bottles and the children took turns to be a bottle before finishing off dancing the Hokey Cokey!

The children enjoyed painting pictures and making cards. Emma Leigh and Bernard painted a gorgeous flower.
“Look! Its green!” Emma Leigh. “Your painting a flower. Do you want to stick it on the paper and paint the petals yellow?” Bernard. “Yes. I will get yellow paint!” Emma Leigh.

Rosie and Brenda painted a star picture! “I like doing this! I will put some stars on it. I like stars. Lets make it into a card!” Rosie. “It is so pretty. I really like the stars Rosie!” Brenda.

Kian and David made Halloween paintings. “I have a ghost, a pumpkin and a vampire. I have soooo many eyes and I need to add more stickers!” Kian. David “I am sticking down lots of stars on my ghost!”.