Dechmont Infant School Blog

Thumbs up Thursday!

Morning everyone,

I was thinking about you all yesterday and wondering how you are all getting on. Remember you can talk to us through the comments on the blog and twitter. It would be lovely to hear from you all and hear how you are getting on. You can also post pictures on twitter in the comments or if you tag us in your tweet we will be able to see what you are up to.

We have been trying to get out in the garden everyday to get some fresh air. Are you guys managing to get some fresh air too?

Remember that school lunches are available at school everyday. Just pop up to school to collect them.

So here are your learning tasks for today. I’m trying to give you a bit of a mix of things. Try and do at least one numeracy and literacy thing each day. I’ve set your reading for today. Hopefully the site is working better today as it was playing up a bit yesterday. I found it worked better later in the day.

Anyway good luck. Let me know how you are getting on.

Take care

Mrs Short 😀

daily timetable 20_03_26 Numeracy 20_03_26 Reading Plan 20_03_25 virus booklet