Tuesday 24th March

Good Morning A1.  How are we all feeling today?  Well done to those who completed their study ladder tasks yesterday.  If you didn’t manage to get onto study ladder yesterday then you can still log on and complete your numeracy task today.

For your literacy tasks this morning, please see the attached visual timetable.  Hope you have fun learning at home this morning!  Now go and get your PE kits on so you are ready to join in with P.E with Joe!

2020_03_24 Literacy Timetable

6 thoughts on “Tuesday 24th March”

1. PE with Joe was awesome! Mrs Bryce, Mr Bryce and the two mini Bryces all took part in their living room. Time for a big glass of water. Enjoy the rest of your literacy tasks. I will be posting our numeracy tasks for the day after story time with David Walliams 🙂

2. Good morning A1. I hope you all enjoyed PE this morning, we did in my house. We are feeling energised and ready to take on our day 😊

3. Keep up the good work A1! Well done to all the guys who worked out with us this morning! Hope you are all well and having fun learning at home! I hope the mums/dads/carers are all well too.
    Maisie☺️

4. Hi everyone hope you are all coping well (or as well as can be expected). After a rather bad day yesterday where we didn’t achieve anything today has been a bit better. We’ve managed to do numeracy from yesterday and today and we have read vroom and done literacy sheet for it. Going for a walk round the block for a bit fresh air before lunch x

5. Awww that is fab! I am so glad to hear you are having a better day. Enjoy your walk and your lunch, Mrs Bryce