P2/3 Welcome Back!

Hello P2/3,

Firstly I would like to welcome you all back to learning at home and I hope you have all had a lovely Easter Holiday. The sun has definitely come out for us all.

First things first this morning, lets all get active with Joe Wicks at 9am. Monday is our PE day so lets make sure we are all keeping healthy and moving our bodies.

Secondly, I have attached your work grids for this week. One for the triangles and squares, and one for the circles. There are lots of activities on there for you to do. Each day myself or Miss McLuckie will be posting some activities that we would like you to complete along with the resources you may need to complete the activities.

Finally, every 2 weeks all of your activities, learning and spelling words will be based on a mini topic that has been previously suggested in class. This week and next week, all of our learning will be based on SPACE!

Look out for your literacy tasks being posted at 9:30am.

Miss Hamill 🙂

Triangles and squares grid week 3

circles week 3 grid

5 thoughts on “P2/3 Welcome Back!”

1. Welcome back P2/3! I hope you all had a lovely Easter break and managed to enjoy the sunshine. Looking forward to our exciting learning over the next few weeks.

2. Good morning miss hamill. Welcome back to online schooling too. What spelling words does steven have for this weeks tasks. Downloaded the worksheet with the tasks but will need his spelling words. Thanks

3. Morning p2/3, Miss Hamill and Miss McLuckie,
    I hope you all had a lovely Easter 🐣 break and are now like, ready to get back into a bit of a routine again.
    It is lovely to be back in touch, please do get in touch about any five minute box work you have done or are doing guys.
    Mrs Anderson

4. Morning p2/3, Miss Hamill and Miss McLuckie,
    I hope you all had a lovely Easter 🐣 break and are now like me, ready to get back into a bit of a routine again.
    Mrs Anderson

5. Hi Karen,
    Stevens spelling words for this week are attached to the literacy post.
    Any other questions, i mam more than happy to help.
    Miss Hamill 🙂