We are a positive, proactive and energetic Team who passionately believe in the value of learning about other languages and cultures not only for their usefulness but for the pleasure and insight they give young people to the world in which they live.
Our aim is to…
…help our young people become Responsible citizens, Effective contributors, Successful learners and Confident individuals by:
- providing quality teaching and learning of languages, cultures and religions.
- developing literacy
- working with other Teams to provide opportunities for meaningful learning experiences for all
- Mr S Allan (Religious & Moral Education)
- Mrs C Anderson (French/German/Spanish)
- Mrs S Convery (French/German)
- Miss M Maxwell (French/Spanish)
- Mrs R Volley (French/Spanish)
- Mrs R Wood (Principal Teacher Learning & Teaching/Pastoral Care)