Cake in a mug!

Good morning everyone,

I hope you’re all well and enjoying the sunshine – how lucky are we?

This week’s recipe is easy, good fun and really quick!  We made it with chocolate chips but as I say in the recipe, I think it would be really good with mini marshmallows.  Click on the link below to have a look. Let me know if you have a go.

Missing you all,

Emma x

Cake in a mug 1080p

Story Time – Shark in the Park

I hope you like this new story! Shark in the Park is a great story for reading with children because of its great rhymes, repeated phrases, and of course a chance to get up and move with Timothy! Just click on the picture above to start the story!

Why not try this telescope craft and see if you can join in with Timothy Pope as he looks through his telescope. Maybe you could take it with you on your walks and see what you can spot! Just click on the picture above.

Of course we couldn’t have a story about a shark without including this song about one too! Have fun! Just click on the link above!

Remember we love to hear how you are all getting on. Drop us a wee message here or say “hello!” on email where you can send us any pictures too!

bye for now,

Morna

Pinata Cake

Morning everyone, I hope you’ve all had a good holiday weekend.  Here is the latest recipe, if it looks too faffy you could always buy the sponges and ready made icing and assemble instead of bake.  Either way, if you attempt it don’t forget to email your pictures, it’s always lovely to hear from you.

Take care and keep well,

Emma x