Home Learning 27.04.20

Good morning everyone! I hope you enjoyed your weekend and the sun! As normal, let’s start with some positivity.

9 Kid President Quotes You Need in Your Life

Here are some tasks for this week:

Sqaures: 

Circles:

Triangles:

Spelling:

Every group has some common words to revise this week.

Green: three, room, long, tree, under, were, thing, know.

Blue: another, watch, time, windy, gave, family, how, might, learn, children, because, earth.

Red: through, sing, morning, colour, kind, put, different, light, sentence, stop.

Writing:

Write a spring acrostic poem. Remember to use your VCOP skills to up-level your writing. Maybe you could include what you might be able to see, hear, smell etc. Below are some ideas of words you can use for your poem.

Reading:

Crayons: Crayons Comprehension 27.04.20

Rulers: Rulers Comprehension 27.04.20

Pencils: Pencils Comprehension 27.04.20

PensPens Comprehension 27.04.20

HWB:

Topic: 

Here is a viking choice grid: viking choice grid.

Maybe you could choose one or a few of these activities that interest you to try out this week.

Technologies: 

Remember you do not have to do all these activities, they are just suggestions, just do what you can! Have a great weak and please let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget to check the blog tomorrow for our Tuesday Challenge – I need as much help with this one as I can!

Stay safe!

Miss M 🙂

One thought on “Home Learning 27.04.20

1. Hello everyone,

Love this “the time to be awesome, is now!’ – thank you Miss MacAvoy

Well, wasn’t the weekend just amazing, so warm. I hope you all managed to get to enjoy the sunshine.

It has been lovely to hear from the children who have ‘checked-in’ if you haven’t already done so, can you please leave a wee message to let your teachers know how you are getting on.

I hope you all enjoyed learning about the animals at Blair Drummond Safari Park last week. I found it interesting learning about all the different animals, a few of them seemed a bit cheeky!

This week we are off to visit Harry Potter! I love Harry Potter. My wizard name is apparently Sirius Murray and I’ve been sorted into the Gryffindor House – what is your wizard name and which house have you been sorted into?

https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/sl/burnsideroom2/school-trip/

Keep in touch and please continue to keep us updated with what you have been doing, I love seeing your photographs – that you have been sending in.

Have fun!
    Sirius Murray
    Aka. Mr Miller