NEW BLOG

Welcome to the Anderson High School Maakin and Yakkin Blog. I recently attended an INSET session on glow blogs which I really enjoyed.  I am now attempting to produce and run this new blog so that we can share some of the exciting things our group are doing as well as the future events you might like to take part in.

All your comments and feedback are very welcome!

3 thoughts on “NEW BLOG”

1. Dear Maakin and Yakkin,
    How great to hear of your love of knitting. I’m a retired high school assistant principal from near Adelaide. Recently I have restarted my knitting in earnest with the time and three soon to be four. Grandchildren. I knitted my first jumper when I was 10 years old but it had no fair isle! I did knit a yoked fair isle cardigan in the 1970s but it was a cheats one because it was a kit with the yoke already knitted. ATM I’ve started my third Shetland wool christening shawl with Jamiesons wool. From ordering online it only took 6 days to get to my post box! I’m just looking out my window nc saw a huge kangaroo. I live on 16 acres 45 miles south of Adelaide in dairy cattle and sheep country. I hope to visit the Shetlands in 2018 and would love to visit you.

2. That was GREAT!! Loved the Boot Cosies…………..Very clever. I really am so impressed with this whose program. Cheers!!

3. Good for you, taking the time to keep this blog going. Your school seems very upbeat. It’s good news for me. Our schools are wrecks. Some volunteers are starting knitting groups though. Hope it goes well for you in 2017!