100 word challenge – Hannah

Yesterday, 19/1/2021 My family and I were planning to go camping. We agreed to go that night and started packing our bags. Once we got to the forest, we put up the tents and decided which one we wanted to sleep in. After we were all set up, we were a bit bored so I suggested we played a game of hide and seek. I scurried away from Lizzie (who was the seeker) and went into the deepest darkest part of the forest. When I was hidden, I wondered where everyone else was so I crept forward and saw this… 

1. Hi Hannah,

I am Bella. I am an eighth grader from Virginia in the U.S.. I love your post, I specifically like how you built up the story before showing the picture. Wow, imagine finding that in the woods in the dark. My family and I go camping all the time and we have so much fun adventuring through the parts of the forest around us.

Have you ever gone camping? I love your blog! Keep up the great work.

-Bella

I would love for you to stop by my blog!

http://blogs.lcps.org/greenmeansgo/

2. Hello Hannah,

What an encounter!

It seems your camping outing took a strange turn when you came across an unusual sight. You didn’t seem surprised but more interested in the tree. I know I would feel the same way if, on one of my hikes in Australia, I saw such a strange sight.

I liked the way you left the story open at the end. A reader might wonder what happened to you next or perhaps to everyone else.

Keep Writing. We might one day learn what happened if your story were to continue in another adventure.

Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia