The Super Secret

| 1 Comment

Once there was a family who lived in Singapore there were the Shiny Stone Family . There were a Baby , Mother and a Father. The father said I have some really important job to attend. He left and went in an under ground and he never came back. The mother cried  she was worried then she look on the news and it spoke and told them that there is a missing stone statue at the museum. It turns out it was gone forever (or in stone language he was lost) So they went on a mission that could never be told.

One Comment

1. A very mysterious story! I’m curious about the underground task the father went on and how he finished up in the museum … if it was him! I wonder if it was something they heard on the radio that made the rest of the family go on a secret mission.

Don’t forget that you need to use was for one thing and were for more than one.