Edinburgh Trip 2017

Me and Phoebe went to Edinburgh with the rest of the P6/P7 from Mid Yell, Cullivoe and Baltasound. We left on Sunday nights boat and arrived on Monday morning.

Monday

When we woke up we got on the bus and drove to Stirling, first thing we did there was we climbed the Wallace Monument there was 246 steps! Next we went to the Battle of Bannockburn center it was really cool you had to put on 3D glasses and the battle happend around you. Then we went into a separate room and re-fought the battle the Scots won! Then we drove to the Toby’s Carvery and then the hostel I was sharing a room with Jessica, Sabienne, Emma, Phoebe and Malin.

Tuesday

I was really exited for Tuesday because it was our first full day in Edinburgh! We went to the castle but we couldn’t go that day so we ended up walking the royal mile. Next we went to Camera Obscura it was really fun! After that we went to dynamic earth and touched a real iceberg! Then for tea we went to Cosmo’s and after we went to watch a film Me and Malin went to watch the new Pirates of the Caribbean film, it was AMAZING!

Wednesday

This was my favourite day!When we woke up we were all super exited for Butterfly World! But before that we went to the Museum of Scotland. Then we went to Butterfly World it was so hot in the greenhouse it was so warm we saw Turtles! Then we went through to a much colder room and held a millipede, snakes and the one I was most worried about the Tarantula. Me and Malin agreed we would both hold the tarantula my heart stopped as it started crawling up my arm but the man took him off. Then we got ice lolly’s and ate them outside in the play park then we drove to Pizza Hut and then went bowling. I won second place!

Thursday

We woke up and went to M and D’s it was so much fun! My top 3 rides were the Pirate Ship swing, the mine roller-coaster and the drop water slide was SOOO FUN! M and D’s was good fun!

Friday

We drove to Aberdeen then we went shopping then the boat home!

I really enjoyed the trip and if I could I would definitely go again!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.