Small School Sports Athletics Orange group

On Thursday we went to school sports in Lerwick and it was REALLY fun. When we got there we had to be put into groups. Each group had a different team colour to tell us apart. Neil, Sonia, Rosie and I were on the orange team and Phoebe, Bradley and Honor were in the blue team. There were 5 sports in small school sports that you could do. But each team only did 4 sports. My team didn’t do Boccaio and Honor’s team didn’t do taekwondo. The 5 sports were taekwondo, rugby, boccia, bowls and athletics. Athletics was my favourite. There was 3 things in athletics that you could do Running, Jumping and Throwing. We got split into groups within our orange group. First the group that I was in did Throwing. You had to throw the ball behind your back as far as you could. There was cones set out to measure how far you got I got 8/12 next my group did Running and I LOVED that part of it you had to run as fast as you could over hurdles it was AMAZING Then we did Jumping it was basically like Running only with more hurdles and the hurdles were closer together. Overall it was SO FUN.