Our School Trip at the Shetland Museum

On Tuesday we went to the gallery, after the gallery we went round the whole museum. First we looked at a (not real) house (you can’t go inside the house though) which showed an example of a real house, in the olden times in the 1700. Then we went to the boat place (where the hanging boats are) I played the interactive quiz game about boats while Bradley and Honor dressed up as vikings and scared me. When I finished the quiz game Honor and Bradley undressed their selves and we went up stairs. Phoebe looked into a magnifier at a shell, then I looked and turned the huge round turning circle, it had animals and plants on it and the nature was in the colours of the rainbow, then we went round and looked at other things like the old black car and the light house. Then we went down stairs there we met the younger ones and our teachers.

img_5696