My Yell Show Day and Enteries 2016

I entered 4 things in to the Yell Show this year. I entered my novelty chocolate cake, my Hamabead lion and 2 of my portraits. On the day I we went to the main hall to see how I did with my baking and crafts. I was really happy to see that my cake had gotten 3rd prize! Thats the highest I’ve received in my baking so I was really pleased with that. On my Hamabeads I got 2nd! Again I was really happy with that. On my pictures I got well dones. Then I went into the photography and vegetables shed to see how the school vegetables had done. I saw Phoebe and sneaked up behind her and scared her. With Phoebe we went to see how the school vegetables did. Then we went to get slushies, we both got blue ones. We went for a walk to see the sheep and met Ms Breyley. An hour later we went to get more slushies with Abby, Rosie and Emer. Once we had drunk them we all went on the bouncy castle. 10 minutes later and Phoebe and Rosie had to go home so Abby, Emer and I went into the ball pool for ages. It was such a fun day and I was really happy with my cake and crafts and I can’t wait until next year!

Honor cake honor lionHonor drawing