Summer Holidays

I have been to Scalloway when I was there I went to the pier Then I went up the gaily way and in to the poop deck of the Settler. The Settler is my Dads boat he use it for farming salmon. I was going to go on the Settler for a day and a half I stayed up quite late watching movies and speaking to the crew at the time. In the morning we went from Scalloway all the way to Lerwick we had to go all the way down to Sumburgh and back up to Lerwick the Journey took 5 hours. It was quite good I took photos and my Dad and some other people pointed out islands and other places. When we got to Lerwick they put a new logo on the side of the boat to get it on the had to in a speed boat so came a long for the ride we dropped the other guy off and the went around the Lerwick Pier. When we got back my mother came to Lerwick and picked me up and brought me home.