My Summer Holidays

| 1 Comment

My trip to Lerwick 

Me, Anne, Abby and my Mum drove to the Mareel and watched Hotel Transylvania 2 it was amazing. I loved it and was funny and a good follow up to the first. Dennis’s journey to becoming a vampire was really funny. After we went to Mr  T’s for lunch then we headed home. I like Mr T’s better than Flames because it has more different types of food like curries.

My Sleepover

We had my cousin Chrissie for a sleepover. We played the Wii and we also played games. Me and Chrissie played with a bungee rope and swang on the beam and jamp over mattresses. The next day we went to Lerwick to drop of Chrissie and then Lucy, Mum and me had a day out in Lerwick and I had lots of fun with Chrissie and hope she can come for another sleepover soon.

Guising Night 1 

We went guising on Tuesday and I was dressed as Harry Potter. The people that went were: Honor, Mia, Abby, Melissa, Neil, Mara, Bradley, Sofia, Hannah and Bradley’s cousins. We started at the old shop and then it started raining so we had to shelter in the shop. We did all the houses up to the cross roads and went up the Brough road and then we headed home it was fun.

Guising Night 2

We went guising for a second night and started at the hall. I was a vampire with tons of make-up. That night its was me, Abby, Neil, Mara, Hannah, Lucy and Alice. We went in cars and did up the road to Mid Yell. It was really dark and really fun

One Comment