Play Zone

| 1 Comment

On Tuesday me and Filip went to the Lerwick Leisure Centre. We booked play zone and we went there. When we came in first we went to the biggest bouncy castle which was called the Octopuses Den. There was a blue slide on the biggest bouncy  castle it was bumpy on the slide. Then we went to the bouncy castle which was next to the Octopuses den but it did not have a slide. After we played on an animal bouncy castle there was a red slide. Then we played football and I was the goalkeeper we played with a pink ball with a smiley face and it smelled of strawberries. After we went back to the animal bouncy castle and I tried to hide away so Filip did not see me. We came back to the Octopuses den and one of the staff put plastic balls on some air holes and the balls floated in the air and went up and down. Then I learned Filip some letters and colours. After I learned Filip some colours we played a bit more and we went shopping with Filip and mum.

One Comment