My Highlights at the Yell Show

On Saturday it was the Yell Show. On Friday night we had to put in our entries. I put in hamma beads, loom bands and some cupcakes. I was so exited for the Yell Show! When the day came I was so excited to go! When we got there then I wanted to find my friend, Honor. but I also was hungry so me and Rosie got a chicken kebab. OK, so for my hamma beads I got a third, for my loom bands I got first and or my cupcakes I got a well done. I was super pleased that I got a first. I was also quite pleased that I got a third too. So after I found out that I got my prizes then I did sumo wrestling with Honor. Honor won and my Dad picked me up 3 times  and 2 of the times Honor knocked me over, 1 of the times I fell down because the suit was too heavy. I had loads of candy floss and I had a massive lolly pop.

Phoebe hamma beads Phoebe loom bands