Learning How to Wash our Hands

Yesterday  we learned to wash  our hands properly.If you don’t wash your hands the  bad germs can make you ill. If  you have been   coughing or sneezing you should wash your hands because if you put your fingers in your mouth they will transfer to your body or if you  touch your food with dirty hands then eat it the germs will transfer into your stomach. Emer, Mia,Melissa and Kerry did a song which they taught me. It tells you how to wash your hands. We also thought about reasons how to defend ourselves eating fruit because it gives you vitamins. When you are going to sneeze or cough you should get a tissue and throw the tissue in the bin or sneeze or cough into your hands and then wash them.

Kerry and Emer

1. Hi Kerry, thank you for posting this video. P4/5 are learning about micro-organisms and have been thinking about the best way to wash hands. I showed them your video and then we had a go.

2. love the raps ,

Keep it up

3. Connie Dickie and Ben Saunders
    such a good hand washing video it was a good thing to say about because you need to wash your hands. And it looked like it took a lot of time.
    PS. Love it!!!!!

4. I love your raps!! I will have to learn them! Well done everyone!

5. Loving the raps 🙂