My Summer Holidays in Aberdeen

On Monday the 4th August, Neil, Leah, Dad, Mum and I went to Aberdeen. We woke up early to catch the ferry from Ulsta to Toft. We drove to Scatsta airport to fly to Aberdeen. On the plane Leah and I looked at the same magazines.  When we came off the plane we walked inside Aberdeen airport. We went outside and we went to the bus which was going to Union Square. The weather in Aberdeen was sunny until Wednesday when it rained. We walked to City Wharf Apartments reception to drop off our suitcase and we went back to the street to go to Bon Accord shopping centre. We went to Build a Bear workshop to buy new clothes for my build a bear Luke. I bought Luke a skateboard, denim shorts and a baseball cardigan. We went to Disney store for a look. After dinner we went to Game. I got a new game called Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for the Wii U.

On Tuesday we went to Toys R Us and HMV. We walked to find a bus to go to Toys R Us. I got two Monster High dolls. We caught the bus back to the street. Dad, Neil and I went back to the apartment to take the bags back. We walked back then we met up with Leah and Mum. We went inside HMV. I saw the Nintendo games at the bottom of the shelf. I saw the last Donkey Kong soft toy so I bought him.  We went to Primark to do clothes shopping. I bought a Minion T-shirt.

On Wednesday we went to Codonas and Asda. In the afternoon we went to Codonas. We had to wait for the number 15 bus. It was raining all day in Aberdeen.  Mum bought an umbrella from Next. We had to walk a long way to Codonas because Mum pressed the button at the wrong time.  We went inside Codonas and we had a go on the craw machine. There was a Minion toy and Dad nearly got it but the Minion bounced off the other craw machine.  We walked back and we went to Asda. The bad thing was Smiths Toy Superstores only opened on the 23rd August. I bought a Lego Movie Videogame for 3DS and a Lisa T-shirt from the Simpsons from Asda.

On Thursday we were going back to Aberdeen airport. Mum went to Hobby Craft. We had to catch the bus which was going to the airport. We sat down and waited and had something to eat.  I was bored so I got a Nintendo magazine from WHsmith. We went outside and we went to the check in. On the plane Leah and I were sitting next to each other.  Leah and I were looking at the magazines. We walked off the plane and walked inside Scatsta airport.  We went back to the ferry and go home.

I really enjoyed my Summer holiday in Aberdeen.