My Summer Holidays

Swimming With Mum Honor and Emer

In the summer holidays I went swimming with my mum, Honor and Emer. When we got to the Mid yell Leisure Centre we put our swimming suits on and our goggles and went in the pool. It was freezing cold but when we got swimming it was not so bad. In the pool we played catchy but you had to swim instead of run which was quite hard but fun. We also played a funny hair game and lot of other funny games. When we had to get out of the pool it was even colder than when we got in. When we got changed we went to the bouncy castle ourselves because mum was still changing. We got coloured bands to show when we went on. When mum had finished changing we went to the vending machine and got sweeties. Soon after that it was time to go for lunch. So we drove to the Gutcher Goose Café. Along the way we saw ponies. When we got to the Gutcher Goose Café it was just closed and we were all so hungry. So we went to links house to get a sandwich. On the way back we went to Aywick shop to get fuel so we got sweeties. They were yummy. We got to Honor’s house after a long drive. When mum and I got home we took out the swimming bags and we had Emer and Honors swimming bags.