On the Swan

We went on the Swan we had to climb on the Norholm. Gib and Keven helped us get on the Norholm we had to climb on metal stairs. Then we got on the Swan we got our life jackets on they where 3 of the crew they where called Eilish, Rory and Scott. We had to go into the saloon we had a talk. The Swan used to be a fishing boat. We had to climb up and down the stairs and we had to face the stairs. We had to pull the pulley. We had to pull the rope to put the sales up it was very rocky. We had to work very hard work. Some of us got sprayed with water I got sprayed the most. I steered the boat it was really fun because I got to control the boat. I had to look inforunt of me. I had to let everybody know that I was going to turn. Then we had to put up the middle sail we had to do a lot of pulling all of us had to the pulling. Then we came back in the peir we climbed back on the Norholm then we put our life jackets off the swan trip was fun.