The walk to the polytunnel

| 1 Comment

On Monday it was a very nice day and we decided we could go out for a walk to the poly tunnel we put sun cream on and sun hats and in the poly tunnel there were strawberries cabbage lettuce carrots leeks onions beetroot sweetcorn parsnips.  Then Jennifer gave us a strawberry from a basket that was hanging from the roof and the strawberries were very yummy. Now I know the difference between Jennifers strawberries and our strawberries because the poly tunnels strawberries has more warmness and our strawberries are out side and it is cold out so if it is cold it will grow slowly.

One Comment

1. I was very sorry to miss that walk – I love freshly picked strawberries! Well done you are right about the reasons for Jennifer’s strawberries being ready to eat already. I hope we get enough sun for our strawberries to ripen. We must put a net over them or the birds will get them first!